As a youngster, I would get home from School, get changed and go out to play with my pals.
Now I'm older, I get home from work, get changed and go out to play with my pals, but now I call it training.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

So much better than last weeks

Today I have mostly been taking photos of Scamp
7  days after doing those mile reps we did them again tonight.

Tonights times (last weeks in brackets)
5:27 (5:29)
5:22 (5:22)
5:20 (5:24)
5:27 (5:29)

Just 8 seconds faster over 4 miles might not seem a lot but as Paul Daniels said - every second counts.

As always, I was unable to hold onto the coattails of the Milly/Jason Holmes/George Thompson group tonight. For the third rep I vowed to run three laps right on their shoulder and I managed to  OK. Hopefully next time I will be able to run with these lads for at least one full mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment