As a youngster, I would get home from School, get changed and go out to play with my pals.
Now I'm older, I get home from work, get changed and go out to play with my pals, but now I call it training.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Update

Not so much has gone on lately. Weekend before last was a BG help on leg 1. Filthy wet night from start to finish. I don't know how the two contenders managed to keep it going despite around 16hours of rain. they did though, and made it back to Moot Hall in time.

Didn't train much last week as I was away on a short break Wed- Fri. Decent 13 mile hilly run on the Tuesday before I went away, good training for Langdale marathon coming up in Sept. Good training run last Sunday too - two hours on the road. Flat route, easy pace, felt like an easy 10 usually does but it was actually nearer 17miles. Will do 2.5 hours this weekend on a more hilly circuit.

Scarcely heard from Milly recently. He's been told by physio to stick to easy pace running only (7min miling) and is also struggling to get used to some shoe inserts. Must be strict and ensure I get training done on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment