As a youngster, I would get home from School, get changed and go out to play with my pals.
Now I'm older, I get home from work, get changed and go out to play with my pals, but now I call it training.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Getting back into it (I think)

Last night (Wed) I was changed and ready to go running. Milly was a no show though, so i got changed back and did nowt. Determined not to let this happen tonight I was straight out the door once home from work.

4 x 1 mile. Not in the park as usual but out on a slightly undulating road East of the city. An average of 5:37 per mile is a little slower than I was anticipating but considering how bad I have been feeling lately and that it was slightly hilly perhaps this wasn't too bad.

Didn't use the HRM tonight, just ran on feel. Also, for the first time on 1mile reps, i timed the recoveries and went again at 2mins 30secs. (usually we wait until we are ready and that often turns out to be 3 or even 4 minutes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment