As a youngster, I would get home from School, get changed and go out to play with my pals.
Now I'm older, I get home from work, get changed and go out to play with my pals, but now I call it training.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Motivation (lack of)

Since my easy week/taper prior to the 50miler and a relatively easy week after it, I just cant seem to get going properly again. Any excuse not to go training and I give it a miss. For instance I intended to do an easy hours jog tonight but when Milly said he wouldn't be joining me I simply decided that an hour sitting in the sun was a better option. It was the same yesterday (Sunday) without any firm plans to race or help with a BG I ended up doing nowt.

This mustn't continue. I fully intend to train tomorrow and I know in advance that Milly is once again unavailable to join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment