As a youngster, I would get home from School, get changed and go out to play with my pals.
Now I'm older, I get home from work, get changed and go out to play with my pals, but now I call it training.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Taking it easy

Less than a day to go until London marathon

I arrived in the capital yesterday and visited the expo and a couple of other places for some shopping.
This morning I slept late and then completed the shortest run of the year. I was back at my hotel approx 20 minutes after leaving it, having done five or six 'efforts' of just 30-40 metres in a nearby park.

I am now having a leisurley lunch near Charing Cross, having worked up a healthy appetite sitting on an open topped bus being a tourist.

After checking in to another hotel at Covent Garden (much better placed for train to start and a quick shower after the race) I will take another bus tour to fill the rest of the afternoon.

Apologies for any spelling errorrs and lack of photos, but am on the iPhone posting this. Hopefully someone will get a decent shot of me in the race which I can then include inmy race-report post once I am back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment