As a youngster, I would get home from School, get changed and go out to play with my pals.
Now I'm older, I get home from work, get changed and go out to play with my pals, but now I call it training.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Training over until May

With tonights session of 800 metre reps over and done, I have now finished my training for the 2012 London Marathon. All that remains to be done over the next 9 days is about 6 or 7 runs of ever decreasing distance- certainly nothing that could be classed as training.

Eight days after the marathon it will be the month of May and although I will almost certainly run during the week following the race, it'll not be training - just going for a run. So effectively I have now finished training until May. Woohoo!

(Don't know why I elected to write woohoo there actually. I love training.)

No comments:

Post a Comment