As a youngster, I would get home from School, get changed and go out to play with my pals.
Now I'm older, I get home from work, get changed and go out to play with my pals, but now I call it training.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day Three
Woke up late. Nine o'clock. Too late to go running. Instead I ran for 50 minutes in the evening, looking for suitable roads to utilise for my long run on 

Day Four
Got up at Six AM. Ate  toast and banana waiting for daylight. 
Enjoyed a 9 mile loop over some really hilly roads through quiet mountain villages, calling back to our villa for refrescos after 70 minutes.
I then began the more arduous task of the remaining miles under an ever higher sun. In truth, only the final half hour was arduous. I'd decided from the outset to run much slower than my usual 7 minute miling due to the hills and heat. It was therefore very easy to clip an extra few minutes onto the end of my planned two hours thirty four (22miles of 7 min/miles=2:34) and I actually ran for 2:51 in total.

No comments:

Post a Comment