As a youngster, I would get home from School, get changed and go out to play with my pals.
Now I'm older, I get home from work, get changed and go out to play with my pals, but now I call it training.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Day one
Despite having to get up at 1am to then travel until 1pm I went out for a jog in the late evening.
Turned out to be more of a fellwalk than a run as I couldn't resist the chance to explore the locale and get myself to the summit of the nearest 'mountain'.
The TV transmitter at the top was possible to climb up too but I resisted the urge.

Day Two
Very easy 25 minute jog at 8 o'clock
3x 12 minute efforts in the evening. Not ideal roads round these parts- 8 minutes was uphill into strong wind followed by small descent. Next rep was tailwind and mainly downhill so I ended up way beyond where I originally started off.

Picking out a 22 mile route is not gonna be easy

No comments:

Post a Comment