As a youngster, I would get home from School, get changed and go out to play with my pals.
Now I'm older, I get home from work, get changed and go out to play with my pals, but now I call it training.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Title added later

On Wednesday Plucky ran with me around an easy 7miler.
On Thursday he was over again to run the 8mile tempo effort with me. I set the Garmin to show heartrate only, switching it to show distance only once we were almost finished. It was a hard run, often very hard, but not flat out. Turned out to be 5:58 per mile, good training.

Got a phone call tonight to say I had won a prize at the Derwent 10. It can't be much as I was only about 12th and 4th Vet, but nevertheless, nice to get something.

Exciting news - me and Janet have decided to go to New York next month. Woo Hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment