As a youngster, I would get home from School, get changed and go out to play with my pals.
Now I'm older, I get home from work, get changed and go out to play with my pals, but now I call it training.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Easy Peasy

So, an easy week of running was ordered up to,
a) give me a much needed rest from hard week on week training, and
b) allow me to go into the Buttermere race a bit fresher than I otherwise would be.

                    Normal week                                         This week
Monday      Easy 6-8 miles with the Milly group           Exactly the same - easy run good craic
Tuesday     Track  4x1200m 5:15 pace                       3x one mile 5:35 pace
Wednesday 90 mins+ easy offroad                             60 mins VERY easy offroad
Thursday    75 mins fast run with Plucky                      Met Plucky mid run for 5 miles effort
Friday         Nothing                                                     Nothing
Saturday     XC Race or hard or long run                     Fellwalk/dogwalk
Sunday        medium effort in Gelt                                 Buttermere round 21 mile race

No comments:

Post a Comment